Life Long Learning! I feel like a life long learner, but am I really?
After watching the tutorial, I know I am! 7 1/2 Habits - I think I'm pretty good with most of them. My strength definitely lies with Habit 6 - using technology to your advantage. I feel like I ma very good at "Googling" just about everything. Since I don't like to read manuals (or instructions for that matter), I usually just play around with technology until I figure it out.
As for my weaknesses (I don't know that there is enough space on this blog!), I would have to go with Habits 3 & 4 - viewing problems as challenges & having confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner.
The tutorial did give me hope! I really do think that for the most part I'm on target! Hopefully this blog can help me work through habits 3 & 4 and in the end I'll feel confident with all 7 1/2!
17 years ago
I too find habit #4 (having confidence in yourself) as the hardest to practice at times... But hey, we're learning and it's getting easier, right? :)
ReplyDelete